We are currently looking for:
You always dreamed about living and breathing surf in Portugal? You love to work with dedicated people and you are willing to offer a helping hand with a sincere smile? Great, so let’s get started! During your one month volunteer you will make sure that things in the camp will stay neat and tidy. Moreover, you will prepare breakfast and our weekly BBQ together with other team members and make sure that our guests will not only enjoy surfing but also good food. We know it’s a big job but if you are the right person, it will feel more fun and less work.
- Look after the camp and maintain a clean as well as comfortable environment
- General cleaning activities in public areas and guest rooms
- Make guests feel welcome and share great memories together
- Enjoy the best waves in Europe and have fun while doing everything above
- Daily cleaning activities in public areas (kitchen, dining/living room, terrace, pool, garden)
- Daily cleaning activities in guest rooms
- Clean and prepare guest rooms for new arrivals
- Prepare breakfast with other team members
- Prepare weekly BBQ with other team members
- Help with certain guest activities if requested (check-in, shuttles, entertainment activities)
- Experience in tourism, housekeeping and/or customer service
- Basic knowledge of cleaning and cooking methods
- Detail-oriented and happy personality with high energy level
- Excellent communication skills in German and/or English
- Great team player who helps to build positive relationships
- Minimum age of 21 and valid driving license required
Remuneration: Free accommodation in a team dorm and use of our facilities including surf boards and wetsuits. Participation in surf and yoga lessons upon availability. Free breakfast and some free dinners. Hours: We generally work about 4 hours a day and 6 days a week. Hours and workload can change depending on the season but will not exceed 30 hours per week. That gives you plenty of time to surf and enjoy other activities. Contract: 1 month contract only. Please make sure you outline what timeframe you’re interested in working for.
Available dates: 21 July to 11 August 2018 or 28 July to 31 August 2018 01 October to 18 November 2018. Kindly note that all other months are already fully covered and we do not accept any further applications.
Sounds amazing? Great, join us!
Kindly send us your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org